Modular brush slip ring
The modular brush slip ring is made of glass-filled nylon sectors which can be combined in finished units with a customizable number of rings. Thanks to this composition, its main feature is its modularity which guarantees a more flexible warehouse management, combining the stored items in accordance with your real needs. Being an industrialized product with injection-moulded parts, the degree of finish is very high.
- As it does not require additional finish, thanks to the type of industrialization, it’s an entry level slip ring
- Output: FASTON, WIRE, FASTON+WIRE (wire section 1mmq)
- Rings: Brass
- Available rings with silver/gold treatment
- Standard degree of protection: IP00
- Standard model has a top terminal, on request it’s possible to have a low terminal for smaller dimensions.
|Code||N° Rings||Current rating Amp.|
a 240 VAC
- Positioning rotational machinery
- Printing machines
- Packaging machinery
- Bottle filling machines
- Flexographic printing machines
- Turntable stretch wrapping machines